It’s like apple pie in no time at all.
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 dash nutmeg
- 1 granny smith apple, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 tbsp. butter
- Tear 2 pieces of foil that are about 12-inch by18-inch and stack them on top of each other.
- In small bowl, combine brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg, set aside.*
- Place apples on center of foil and sprinkle on mixture using only enough to lightly coat apples. Break up butter over apples. Fold up packet ensuring a tight seal.
- When ready to cook, place sealed packet on hot grill or over fire for about 30 minutes flipping 2 to 3 times throughout.
- Remove packet from grill and pierce with knife or fork to allow steam to escape. Unfold packet and enjoy.