Nothing sizzles like spicy wings under the night sky.
- 1 tbsp. sriracha
- 1/2 tbsp. honey
- 1/2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds
- 8 to 10 split chicken wings
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced for garnish
- Tear 2 pieces of foil that are about 12-inch by 8-inch and stack them on top of each other.
- Combine all ingredients except for chicken and green onion in zip-lock bag.
- When fully combined, toss chicken in and allow to marinate for 30 minutes in fridge.
- Remove wings from bag and place on center of foil. When ready to cook, place sealed packet on hot grill or over fire for about 25 to 30 minutes, flipping 2 to 3 times throughout.
- Remove packet from grill and pierce with knife or fork to allow steam to escape. Unfold packet, garnish with green onion and enjoy.