This recipe proves you don’t need a wok to make stir-fry.
- 1/4 c. soy sauce
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- Big handful green beans, ends trimmed
- 1/2 steak sliced into thin strips (4-5 oz)
- 1 tbsp. cilantro, chopped for garnish
- Tear 2 pieces of foil that are about 12-inch by 18-inch and stack them on top of each other.
- In bowl, combine soy sauce, garlic, sesame seeds, and sesame oil. Toss green beans in 1 tbsp. of sauce and marinate steak with rest of sauce for 30 minutes in fridge.
- Place layer of green beans on center of foil and top with marinated steak. Fold up packet ensuring you have a tight seal.
- When ready to cook, place sealed packet on hot grill or over fire for approximately 8 minutes, flipping once.
- Remove packet from grill and pierce with knife or fork to allow steam to escape. Unfold packet, garnish with cilantro and enjoy.