Flex your Tex-Mex muscles at the next campfire with this quick and mess-free recipe.
- 1 c. black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 c. fresh corn kernels
- 1/4 of a red pepper, diced
- 1/4 c. red onion, diced
- kosher salt
- Black pepper
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- Tear 2 pieces of foil that are approximately 12-inch by 18-inch and stack them on top of each other.
- Combine all ingredients and pour onto center of foil. Fold up packet ensuring a tight seal.
- When ready to cook, place sealed packet on hot grill or over fire for about 8 minutes, flipping once.
- Remove packet from grill and pierce with knife or fork to allow steam to escape. Unfold packet and enjoy.