This breakfast treat only gets better when you cover it with ice cream, and top it with raspberry sauce. It’s fruity flavor bomb—all we need is permission to eat it for breakfast.
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 2 scoops orange sherbet (or other favorite)
- 2 c. Fruit Loops cereal (or other fruit-flavored cereal)
- 2 tbsp. raspberry syrup
- whipped cream
- maraschino cherries
- Pour 1 cup of the Fruit Loops cereal into the bottom of a sundae bowl. Add the vanilla ice cream and orange sherbet, and swirl together slightly so the flavors blend.
- Drizzle the raspberry syrup on top, and cover with the rest of the cereal.
- Finish with whipped cream and two cherries. (Because you deserve it.)