Bournemouth winger Junior Stanislas signs new three-year deal

Sky Sports
0
160

Bournemouth winger Junior Stanislas has agreed to extend his stay by signing a new three-year deal.

Stanislas made 25 appearances and scored five goals to help Bournemouth retain top-flight status last season.

However, the 26-year-old is currently sidelined through injury and will not play against West Ham at the London Stadium on Sunday.  

“I am very pleased. It’s obviously nice to be rewarded, I thought I had quite a good season last year and hopefully there’s more to come,” Stanislas told the official club website.

“It’s also a positive knowing that the manager wants you here for the next few years as well.

“Both the manager and I are looking forward and trying to improve me as a better player – which I am sure I can do under him.”

Stanislas believes the Cherries can defy the odds again this season and improve on last season’s 16th-placed finish.

“Personally, for me, I want to improve on last year. More goals, more assists and help push the team forward that way,” he added.

“We will all want to look to improve our league position from last year.”

After bringing in eight new recruits, and breaking the club’s transfer record on Jordan Ibe, Howe has said he does not plan to make any more major signings before the end of the transfer window.

NO COMMENTS

LEAVE A REPLY